Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm Thankful...

It is not good for the man to be alone. Genesis 2:18


You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. Psalm 139:13


Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. Psalm 136:1


He makes grass grow for the cattle, and plants for the man to cultivate-bringing forth food from the earth. Psalm 104:14


God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches. Philippians 4:19


In you shall all families of the earth be blessed. Genesis 12:3


It is of the Lord's mercies...They are new every morning: great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3: 22-23


You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Psalm 23:5


I know this Thanksgiving post is a tad late, but we were in Omaha last week celebrating the holiday with the Ward's and I didn't have access to a computer. However, I still wanted to get my thankful post in. There are so many things I am so grateful for. I was going to make a list, but then figured I would just show you in photos. Chris and I are truly blessed from above and I always love that Thanksgiving reminds me of those blessings. Okay now for some fun Thanksgiving facts:

-Americans feast on 535 million pounds of turkey on Thanksgiving. (Seriously? Holy Cow)
-Cranberries of the highest quality will always bounce.
-Congress did not declare Thanksgiving a national holiday until 1941.
-Turkeys can drown if they look up when it's raining. (Baha!)

Well, thats all I have for now! I promise to get more posts in this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...