I am truly sorry if I have turned into a disappointment on this blog :( Bear with me as I will still try to post here and there as I can. I know that everyone always says it, but where the heck has the time gone! I can't believe little Vivian is 6, almost 7 months old! She is growing like a weed! A few things to note about life around our house right now:
- Chris currently has the stomach flu and is sick in bed
- I have been sick a bagillion times this year, no joke! I don't know if pregnancy/childbirth just took it out of me or what, but if I am exposed to any tiny little germ I seem to catch it. Which really gets on my nerves because I'm usually never sick!
- Vivian just got over her second cold! She is a trooper. 2 weeks exactly and she fought it right off. (Maybe she is stealing all of my immunity :)
- The dogs are still here and kicking, although sometimes I want to kick them, ha :) It really is true though after you have a baby you really don't care about them any more, which is just sad...
- I am anxiously awaiting our Christmas cards to come so I can hopefully send them before Christmas!!! Please USPS bring me something good today!
- I have been trying to get Christmas shopping done, which is way harder then I thought it would be. Vivian is actually really good in stores, but I am lacking the motivation to go out myself and shop. I would much rather sit on the couch and watch Ellen :)
- Speaking of Ellen, I am addicted! She is having her 12 days of giveaways these past weeks, and man oh man do I wish I could win that stuff! I enter every day online :)
- Vivian still is not sleeping though the night. I kept making excuses the past 3 months about why I should wake up and let her nurse ( She has a cold, she's going through a growth spurt, she's getting teeth, blah blah blah), but I've finally ran out of excuses and so we are letting her cry it out this week. I am not a fan :(
- Vivian can almost crawl! She rocks back and forth on all fours and picks her hand up, but doesn't know where to put it at. Too Cute!
- I am thankful for my Bestie Melissa! Thanks to her I have been watching some great flicks lately! I certainly can't remember the last time I have been to the theatre. So after the baby is in bed we have been hitting up blockbuster! We watched Despicable Me last night and we all loved it! Nothing like a good flick.
- Vivian has starting eating 3 meals a day. I keep meaning to make her homemade baby food but haven't gotten around to it, so I keep buying Gerber. Any tips on that?
- We joined a small group at our church and we love it! I am so thankful for something during the week since we both work on Sundays.
- Speaking of Sundays, we might be making a few adjustments to our work schedules, so please pray for us that everything will work out. More on that later hopefully, if everything works out.
- We had a splendid Thanksgiving with both some Wardy's and Yoder's in house. It was a great time, and maybe sometime I'll post some pictures, but don't hold me too it.
- Vivian is the cutest, happiest, best, baby ever ( most of the time :) So here are some 6 month photos, which is why ya'll check this blog anyway, right?
* We had to start putting the sign behind Vivian because she grabs it now and wants to eat it :)