Thursday, November 5, 2009

the one where nudger is no longer a secret

Well Marcie and I have finally told just about everyone that she is with child. It wasn't always easy telling people and for some reason both Marcie and I would get really nervous before telling people. It was also difficult to tell everyone with our t-shirt idea. Some or our friends and family live too far away so we had to do it over the phone. So without further ado here are some highlights, and lowlights - Kevin just look at the shirt, of Marcie and I telling people about nudger.




Also a nudger yearbook.

Christy and Marcie (Both Prego might I add)


Marcie and her Grandma Ruth (As well as the Yoder Parents)


Marcie and Chris's Grandma Kangior


The Soon to be Parents


Uncle Thaddeus and Aunt Karissa


Uncle Travis


Yoder Grandparents


Ward Grandparents

4 comments:

  1. Ok, that shirt idea was AWESOME! And it's so cool that you video-ed it! Wish I had thought to do that. :)
    I sat giggling the whole time I was watching it. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just cracking up; this was one of the most clever ways of telling people that you're pregnant! Kevin says, "Damn, that makes my idea sound lame." "Oh, really, what was your idea?" "Say, 'We're pregnant. Buy us gifts.'" Hahahaha... (we're not really pregnant by the way) You guys are awesome! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha :) I got so excited! I was like holy cow she's pregnant too!!! Did you watch the videos?!?! They're the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, you guys are so creative. I love the video. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...