Wednesday, December 9, 2009

18 Weeks

Oh, hello blizzard.

This week I am 18 weeks! This is crazy because we are almost half way done already! I was so looking forward to doing a post today because we were supposed to have our first ultrasound to see little nudger. Sadly, we woke up this morning to an all out blizzard in our front yard. We knew this was coming and last night I told Chris, I want to go to that ultrasound no matter what! He agreed. Well, this AM the imaging center called and told me I was the only one who hadn't canceled yet... I really didn't want to give in, but I figured one more day won't hurt. So I told the nice people there to just go home and I'll come in tomorrow :)

So hopefully tomorrow will be better, and I will have some awesome ultrasound photos to post. I am thankful now that we didn't go out. It really is pretty terrible. We have about a foot of snow in the driveway. However, even though Chris shoveled yesterday you can't even tell today and he's out there right now shoveling away. I really wish that I could go help. I actually like to shovel, but I have been severely vetoed by Chris. Which I suppose is good. However, I am a little bit stir crazy in here (so are the dogs). But I've been trying to keep busy making soup and cookie bars for my growing belly (and some for Chris too).

Here is my poor hubby out battling the blizzard to clear over a foot of snow off our driveway. I don't say it enough how thankful I am for him. Clearly, I would not be able to clear my own driveway from this catastrophe we call snow. Thank goodness for strong husbands.

Mitzy was keeping a close eye on him to be sure he was doing it right.

Every year one of my favorite parts of the snow is that I get to pull out my snow boots. Shalee and I got these probably 5 years ago in college and I could not live without them. I wear them everywhere!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your boots, Marc!!!! I would wear them too, but as it is, I'm holed up in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots...hmmm I think I remember them :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...