Monday, September 28, 2009

So Tired...

Ok, so much for this not feeling any symptoms, blah, blah, blah. I'm so tired. I wake up, and want to take a nap. I eat lunch, then want to take a nap. Then, I want to go to bed at 8 pm because I'm tired from doing a whole lot of nothing. Well, I might be exaggerating a tad, but I definitely feel that my energy is zapped.

In other news my precious little Grandma Katie turned 97 today! How amazing is that? She is truly the most godly women I know, and I adore her. The family is having an open house for her next weekend, but unfortunately I don't think Chris and I are going to be able to go because of work. I am hurting for PTO before this little babe shows up. I'm hoping to go visit her sometime during the week. Here are some photos of her and I canning peaches and pickles a few weeks ago.






-She had to show me how to tie my apron in a straight bow, precious.






The peaches turned out wonderfully! I just love my grandma dearly.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...