Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pickles



Lately I've been eating a lot of pickles. This is odd because normally I don't even like pickles. This could really be caused by two things. One, the baby. Two, because I canned pickles myself this year and feel obligated to eat them. However, I still think that it is odd that I was eating pickles on the same day I found out I was preggo. Maybe its just me. In other news I'm not having many other symptoms. I feel pretty good so far. A little bit of bloating a couple weeks ago, but nothing else. I'm hoping to have pregnancy's like my mom's, because I hear from her they were okay :)

This coming Tuesday Chris and I get to go talk to our Dr.'s nurse. However, I don't get to see the ole doc till 12 weeks. This feels like forever away! Hopefully it will go fast. Chris and I had originally wanted to wait until that 12 week appointment to tell our friends and family. It is seeming to be much easier said than done. I saw a couple of my best friends last week and am just dying to tell them, so we will have to see how long this will last.

Finally, here is a picture of the current head of house: Sophie. Chris and I are still deciding how these two hooligan dogs are going to adjust to little nudger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...