Monday, September 21, 2009

7 weeks.

According to my calculations, I believe I am 7 weeks today (give or take a few days). This is all according to babycenter.com which is my newest obsession. Apparently, the baby is the size of a blueberry this week. Also, it doubled in size since last week and is starting to grow arms and legs :) This all still doesn't really feel real to me yet. Like I said last post, I'm not having any nausea or anything. However, I have been taking more afternoon naps. Growing a baby is hard work.

Not a whole lot else is new at this point. Just waiting for that first Dr.'s appointment and praying that everything is developing okay for little nudger. I had to tell a couple people at my work this weekend about the pregnancy because I can't hang chemo anymore. Also there has been a contagious sickness going around my work that a lot of people are getting preventative treatment for. This greatly stressed me out because I do not want to take any medications unless absolutely necessary. So I have also been praying for good health for myself so I don't have to be in the position to take any meds.

Maybe next post I'll take a belly pic. It just feels so weird to take a picture of your own belly. Especially since I'm really not showing, and I still feel like I just ate to big of a meal (at all times)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...