Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring is here... I think.



I just love spring for so many reasons. 1. The sunshine is back 2. I can go for walks outside again. 3. The dogs can play in the backyard. 4. We can start to grill out again. 5. Garden planting. 6. Easter. 7. The grass is turning green. 8. The farmer's market opens soon. 9. Wearing jackets instead of coats. 10. NUDGER'S ARRIVAL WILL BE THIS SPRING :)

I am 33 weeks right now and not a whole lot has changed, which is why I have been in somewhat of a blogging slump. Chris and I have been going to our Bradley classes and preparing for the birth. I've still been doing prenatal yoga, which is getting harder and harder every week with this belly :) But overall the baby is just growing like crazy. I think nudger hit a huge growth spurt last week because all of a sudden the little kicks turned into somersaults and all out gymnastic events! He/she is starting to get very strong in there. I will just be setting still and all of a sudden nudger will roll over to one half of my stomach, and it will be completely lopsided. It is crazy weird. All of the Dr.'s visits have been normal so far, so we are just here counting down the days :)

1 comment:

  1. It's a bizarre, amazing thing to have a person moving inside you! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...