Monday, March 1, 2010

Holler for 30 Weeks!

We've reached the 30 week mark and I feel like this is a big milestone. Man it feels good to be out of the 20's :) And only 10 more weeks seems like nothin! Nudger's kicks are definitely stronger and I am starting to be able to make out the body parts that are squirming around in there, which is incredibly weird and amazing all at once.

We also started our childbirth education class tonight which was interesting. We decided to take a Bradley Method class. It is 8 weeks long, which I wondered about at first, but holy cow we have a lot to learn. Tonight was great! Chris and I learned a lot about exercises to do while pregnant, and nutrition. It was so informative, I was definitely impressed. Chris seemed to like it too. They talk a lot about the "coach" and what the coach can do to help during pregnancy/labor. I think this is going to be so helpful because then Chris feels like he has specific things he can do to help me. We have 7 more weeks of this class, which will put us up to right before we are due!

A few more facts about 30 weeks:
-Nudger weighs about 2.5 - 3 pounds
-I'm feeling like I'm the clumsiest person in the world, I trip, run into, or head butt everything in sight!
-Currently craving: Arby's roast beef sandwiches
-The heartburn has reared its nasty head in the past week
-18 days until spring
And here is what 30 weeks looks like, if you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...