Tuesday, February 2, 2010

MMC Reunion

Oh good old Mt. Mercy College. Last week us nursing gals decided it was high time for a get together (minus Tara, we missed you lady). We got together at my house and then of course had to hit up Fiesta for some good-eats. And I have to say it was so nice to see these ladies again! We all have so much going on in our lives with work, babies, and wedding planning, but we always just seem to catch up right where we left off. Here is a picture of us from last January. I came across it and just had to post it, it's crazy how much things change in a year:

And here we are one year later minus Tara plus Kerianne. Holy smoly, in one year Keri got engaged, Kerianne renovated her entire house, Christy and I got pregnant, Tara moved to Vegas, and Robin is traveling all over the place!

Of course Christy and I had to get one of the preggo bellies. She is 31 weeks and I am 25 weeks in this pic. I have to say it is pretty fun being huge at the same time :) I think that my belly looks practically the same size as hers, even though I'm 6 weeks behind her, but I'm going to just blame that on the fact that I'm wearing horizontal stripes and she is wearing black, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...