Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby Rutabaga


Well this is week 25 and I couldn't be more excited (or be having more heartburn). The baby is the size of the rutabaga this week. Haha, seriously, these food comparisons just crack me up. Ever since being preggo I have definitely learned some new fruits and vegetables. But here are the facts about Nudger:

-Weighs about 1.5 pounds (apparently equivalent to a rutabaga)
-Currently about 13.5 inches in length
-Is starting to grow some hair


Here are the facts about me:

- I love my belly
- I make a ridiculous grunt every time I have to bend down or get up (and I can't help it, weird)
- Chris can feel the baby kick now which is pretty awesome
- Strangers have finally started to notice I'm with child
I apologize that the recent posts have been few and far between. I have been in a blogging SLUMP, which I blame on this darn unmotivating weather. Have I said lately how much I can't wait for spring? Well I'll say it again, I cannot wait!

4 comments:

  1. You look soooo cute, my friend! I always laughed at the comparisons of the fruit!! HILARIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad you updated--given my current state, i have been checking in often & was pumped to see a new post today! im living vicariously thru you! PS: we should start trying all the veggies/fruits on the weeks that they are the size of nudger. i have some qualms about a rutabega, but ill try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gorgeous! Pregnancy suits you well, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the sweet comment, love! I've been doing photography for just these past couple months. I LOVE LOVE LOVE taking pictures and when Tristan was born, so was my passion for photography. :)

    I am going to go vote right now on your survey. :) I vote----> GIRL! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...