Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nursery Preview

Here is a little preview of the nursery. We're not close to being done, but I just thought I'd give you all the gist of what it is going to look like. We started by painting the whole room. I chose to do one orange accent wall, and the other three plain white. This is Chris painting, with of course his best Avatar face. I don't really get it. He does this now every time I take a picture.

The orange actually turned out really good! It doesn't look awesome in this picture, but thats mostly because all of the ugly yellow paint that is still on the wall.
These are the wall decals that I got in the mail a couple weeks ago and can't wait to put up.

And of course the crib. This turned out to be kind of a pain. All I wanted was a simple white crib. Turns out this is harder than it sounds, everything is a sleigh bed or a convertible bed with a bunch of bells and whistles. Well, I didn't want all those bells and whistles. We ended up finding this crib at walmart.com and I love it! It's exactly what I wanted, and its actually really sturdy. We got it a couple days ago and Chris put it together in no time flat. I love the simple little drawer underneath, and the simpleness of it.


And, we can't forget my favorite item the glorious glider :)

We haven't put up the wall decals yet, and I'm working on making a baby comforter and curtains. Remember, this is just a preview. I can't wait till it all comes together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...