Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Random Wednesday

So, some funny things happened around our house today. Number one. The baby has been sleeping from about 7pm to 5:30am, which is more amazing then I can even explain! I haven't slept 6 or 7 straight hours since I was probably about 7 months preggo. This morning Baby woke up at about 5:30, I went in and fed her and she dozed back to sleep in her crib until 6:30, when she woke up again. So I went in again and figured it was time to get up for the day. Well, she was still a little sleepy so her and I decided to doze in the chair until daddy got home. A few minutes later Dad showed up and baby woke up, looked at him, and then promply projectile vomited all over me. And then she did it two more times. And then she smiled :) It was so weird because she really stopped spitting up around 8 months old, so this was completely random. So her, I, and the chair were covered in puke. I decided we better both just get a bath because I hate that sour milk smell. So we both jumped in the tub. We usually don't do this because I like the water much hotter then Viv, but decided too this morning to save time. So before the tub is even full I look down, and what do I see? Baby poo. That's right. This was definitely a morning of firsts because she has never done that before either! It was completely disgusting. Once again Viv was just happy as a clam, she must have felt better to get that out of her system. It turned out to be a pretty short bath, which leads me to number two: Cleaning the tub.

Finally after all the shenanigans had calmed down, Chris went to sleep and we decided to have breakfast. Number three: I went to make our oatmeal and while opening the new box punched a hole into the flimsy package = oatmeal all over the floor. As I'm cleaning it up I realized I didn't get my favorite kind of oatmeal which is, Thick and Hearty Maple and Brown Sugar, I just got plain ole Maple and Brown Sugar. Dangit! So not only is there oatmeal all over the floor, I got the wrong kind. Double Whammy! You might wonder why I'm so concerned about what kind of oatmeal I got? Well, I will save my oatmeal rantings for their own special post next week. Anyway, I swept the extra crumbs under the frig and we got on with breakfast. So far the rest of the morning has been glorious! Some cute little boy stopped by our house yesterday selling candy bars, I bought a snickers and had it for my mid-morning snack today and it was devine! Viv had a bite too :)

So basically the morning started off a bit rough, but it was kinda funny too. You know when people tell you, "kids poop and puke everywhere". Well, I'm here to tell you its true :) But, I hate to say it, its totally worth it. Did I mention I have baby fever again? Well, thats right, I do. And so I will leave you with that. Those are my random Wednesday thoughts. Don't worry 10 month photos will be up soon, because I know thats what ya'll want to see anyway :)

2 comments:

  1. That's too funny! Babies sure are full of surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so my favorite part is when you swept the crumbs under the fridge. That just cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...