Friday, March 4, 2011

9 months

3/4 year old, hooray! Vivian is doing so many cute things I can barely keep up. She just started getting her 8th tooth (which is practically 8 teeth in 6 months :S ). Every time she starts getting a tooth the sleep goes out the window. But I am just thankful that she is healthy and happy. We have had some sleepless nights lately, but I know that it is not going to last forever, and soon she will be 1, and then 2, and then I might miss waking up at night to hold her (maybe;). In the spirit of spring Vivian has started to wear dresses with leggings, which is the cutest thing ever! They are so cute with her cloth dipes and leg warmers I just want to pinch her cheeks. She's getting a little more hair, but it is still pretty sparse on the top. Here is her 9 month drumroll:
* She gives kisses and hugs
* She claps
* She can climb up the steps
* She can free stand
* She can edge around all the furniture
* She can push her toy and walk behind it
* She can eat everything we eat for supper as long as its mashed up a bit
* 8 Teeth
* Says mama
Holy cow it has been a big month! Which I'm guessing is maybe why she still wakes up so much? Maybe she is just to excited to sleep with all these new developments, ha :) Photos:





1 comment:

  1. 9 months...it's seems like I was just reading about the birth story on this blog! Ahhhh will it fly by that fast for me? So scary!

    She's a darling, and it looks like you're having so much fun with her. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...