Thursday, March 31, 2011

My favorite time of day

I love, love, love breakfast. It is my absolute favorite time of day with Vivian. We both love breakfast food, the sun is usually shining, and we just love it. Did I say that we love it? :) Let me tell you our routine. At 8 she gets in her high-chair and eats some cheerios while to get the food around. She always eats what I call a Banana-Mash-Up, and I eat oatmeal with the rest of her banana. She probably also eats about a half a box of cheerios, which are definitely her favorite.
So here are the goods.
1. Banana Mash up: Bananas + Orange Juice + Cereal for viv
2. Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal + Milk + Left over Banana for mom
3. Vitamin D drops
4. Cheerios
Then sometimes we also have amish eggs or yogurt. It's devine. I think that I just like a good routine, its just so comfortable. Kind of like an old shoe. It's just the best feeling in the world.

Our trusty side-kick Sophie sits under the high chair waiting for tidbits to drop off.

My happy breakfast buddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...