Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer Sickness

Oh my word I am obviously long, LONG, overdue for a blog post. Unfortunately this mama has been out of commission for the past couple of weeks. Around the beginning of June I starting having some symptoms of what I thought was Mastitis with some nausea and vomiting. I know, gross! I went to the Dr and got started on some antibiotics which I thought should clear everything up. Wrong :( The antibiotics did nothing but make my stomach even more upset. Too make a long story short, I have re-visited the dr a couple more times and tried another antibiotic but nothing is helping. The mastitis is not as bad as it was, but I am still constantly nauseated. And no, I'm not pregnant again haha. This is actually much worse then any pregnancy nausea I ever had.

So I return to the Dr yet again tomorrow and we will discuss more tests to try and figure out what is wrong with my stomach! This is definitely the most frustrating thing I have ever gone through. I finally feel healed up from delivery and just want to enjoy the rest of my maternity leave. However, I have zero energy and feel like a limp noodle. So please keep me in your prayers that the Dr can figure out what is wrong with me so I can start feeling better again!!! I've said it before and I will say it again, thank goodness for Chris. Poor guy has been working full time and then had to come home to a sick wifey. He has been helping to keep the house in order, holding my hair when I puke, and being an excellent dad :)

On to a happy note, baby Vivian is doing amazing! She is just the cutest, best, baby ever :) She is growing like crazy, a little over 10 pounds, and 24 inches long! She has started smiling up at us and just makes the cutest little expressions. She has been doing pretty well with sleeping at night. A couple times last week she slept from about 11 pm to 4 am or 5 am. So those 5 hour streches were nice! She naps throughout the day and is generally really happy. Here are some pics I snapped about a week ago.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those baby toes!
    I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well--that's really stinky :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better by now. Kudos to Chris for your help & understanding!

    Vivian is SO BEAUTIFUL! Precious pictures!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...