Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The 4th

Oh the 4th of July, my favorite holiday! I know this post is a couple days late, but I just wanted to travel down memory lane to three years ago. If you don't know, the 4th has always been my absolute favorite holiday! Chris also knew this and chose to propose on this day three years ago. Along with the help of our friends Jake and Christy, he planned out a whole day/picnic/proposal. He also invited them along so we would have pictures, which was awesome! The entire thing was planned out very well because he actually made me think that I was coordinating a picnic with Christy at the Palisades Park, when he was actually master-minding the entire thing. Very, very clever. I had no idea and was completely shocked. I love the photos we have because they were right when it happened and they bring back such sweet memories.
Then of course there is the video, which completely cracks me up. "Ah, now we have to have kids, Ahh" Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. What a cute video clip. You made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I had a big silly grin on my face too! :) Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...