Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Random Conglomeration...

Ok beware, this post is extremely random and all over the place. Since I haven't blogged in a little while I feel there is a lot to catch up on. Most importantly of all my glorious new camera (well I should say "our" glorious new camera)!!! This little beauty arrived a few weeks ago and Chris and I are pretty happy with the decision. I think we were both surprised with how user friendly this model is. Chris has actually been using it just as much as me. So needless to say ever since this has arrived we have been shooting everything in sight, which is why this is going to be such a random posting.
---------------------------------------
First off we celebrated Wade and Erin's wedding a couple weekends ago. Chris was the best man and we had a really fun time. Although, I have to say heels are definitely not a pregnant girl's friend. After a few hours my feet were about to die. But it really was a fun celebration, here are a few snaps from that.

Sara and I comparing belly's.

Group Shot.

The happy lovebirds.

Baby-daddy and myself.

College buddies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next up, last week Chris and I went out for a hike to try and get this baby movin. Well, that didn't exactly happen, but we still had fun out on the trails. I have been walking like a mad women, determined that that will move the baby down and out haha :) But this baby has a mind of its own, so no action yet, but in the meantime if you are looking for me I am probably out pacing the sidewalks.
Chris was so excited to be going for another walk that he decided to jump for joy :)



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And finally in baby news, well, we are still here waiting patiently. I had a Dr. appointment on Monday and everything looks fine. I'm 39 1/2 weeks today. So whenever this little lady or fellow decides to make his or her apperance it is fine with us. We have all the gear ready to go. Swing and packnplay are assembled in the living room, and Mitzy and Sophie are anxiously awaiting the new arrival :) However, I'm not getting my hopes up too high because, just so you all know I have a feeling it could be another week or two...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...