Thursday, April 15, 2010

hello belly, goodbye feet

Throughout this pregnancy Chris has been taking weekly photos of my belly, and the change has been pretty astonishing! We usually take these pics every week in front of the fire place, and I do the same pose/position, pretty simple. However, a few months ago I was talking to one of my friends from work and she volunteered to take some pregnancy pictures for us. I was thrilled! I had wanted some more photos to document this time in our lives, but with all the other items we've had to purchase, pictures got pushed to the bottom of the list. So a couple weeks ago Angie came over with her camera and got some awesome shots of us just around our house! I loved this shoot so much because I think it turned out to be more personal then just going to a studio. Ang has been messing around with photography as a hobby, but I'm trying to convince her to go into business :) The photos turned out so cute and were exactly what I wanted. Hopefully sometime I can return the favor to her :) Check them out, didn't she do an awesome job?!?










4 comments:

  1. Love the book Chris is reading! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!!!! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures! You guys are so cute, when nudger arrives, it will be major cuteness overload! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...