Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Four Years.

Four years ago today Chris and I were married. The day was surprisingly a lot like it is today outside. Sunny with a high of around 80. Man I loved that day. After the proposal (which was one of my all time favorite days), our wedding day was seriously awesome. Everything was just the way I had obsessively planned it to be. Except for my hair, which we won't talk about, right Chris? I'm sure he is tired of hearing about that for the past four years ;) It seems like it was just yesterday. But when I have to scroll up 4 pages to get the wedding photos in my iphoto archives I know that it was longer then that. I don't want to forget any of it, but one certain toddler and being pregnant do funny things to your brain. Some of the things I don't want to forget about that day: How handsome my hubby looked the first time we saw each other.
My precious Grandma's and how proud they were of us.
Seeing Chris at the front of the church waiting for me.
Making out in some random alley during our photo shoot.
Dancing with my Dad (a first).
Dancing with our awesome wedding party!
Falling in love with Chris all over again.
Time does strange things to a relationship. Of course we've had our mountains and valleys, ups and downs, but isn't that to be expected. If you would have asked me four years ago if I would still be in love with Chris today, have one baby together, and another one on the way, I would have said "heck yes!" Because I know that our love is true and it was God's plan for us to be together. Cheers to four years my love. I wouldn't change a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...