Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Super Annoying.

Okay, am I the only person in the world who is having trouble with blogger? I am super frustrated right now because I just spent 1.5 hours on one super simple post. This is so annoying to me. This last, "pumpkin patch" post should have taken 15 minutes. I am obviously having major problems with blogger, so naturally I would like to blog about them. 1. For some reason I can only upload 2 photos at a time. If I do any more then that I get a "bad request" message. Seriously, SERIOUSLY! 2. I have a great camera and computer, therefore making this all blogger's fault. 3. When I actually do get photos to upload they are not in the correct order that I originally selected them in. 4. It takes about 4 minutes to upload 2 photos! 5. AHHHHHHHH! 6. I updated my "interface" therefore thinking that maybe photo uploader would also upgrade, it did not. 7. Does anyone have any tips on how to fix these problems? Like I said my major problems are with uploading photos. 8. I have read every menu that is possible on the dashboard, all with no luck. I have also read every help menu on google, and they are not helpful. 9. Should I start a new blogging account somewhere else? 10. Hm, this should not be this hard. 11. If I get this problem figured out expect to see more posts, if I don't then it might be a goodbye to blogging world, because I cannot waste 2 hours uploading 5 photos! 12. Please comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...