Thursday, July 21, 2011

Monthly Photo Update.

I know I'm a tad behind on putting up monthly photos. I've been taking them, just not posting every month. So to catch up, here is month 11 (April) Which I just realized I completely skipped:





Moving on to month 13, June. (I did post her 12 month ones with the birthday par-tay celebration, so back up a couple posts and check those out if you haven't yet :) Anyway, here are June's. They turned out so cute! We were down in the country and I quick whipped up a sign because I thought it would be the perfect stop for some new backgrounds.







Month 14 (July) brings us right up to date. We just took these a couple days ago so they are pretty recent. I initially thought I was going to stop at one year, but I realized I've gotten kind of attached to these little photo shoots. So, I decided to go until age two. Who knows, I just might be that mom taking monthly photos of her 21 year old, because yes, I am that awesome.






We have been doing all kinds of summer things this month. So far this week we've been to the splash pad with pals, had indoor swim class at the Y, had a picnic in the park today, and we are planning for the pool tomorrow. I must say, tootsie is turning into quite a fish. Well, not exactly :) She's not swimming laps by any means. Mostly she likes to play with her bucket dumping water in and out, and then handing you the bucket to fill up, precious. She is also getting so tall! I think she has grown two inches in the past two weeks, all of a sudden her dresses have turned into shirts. It is truly crazy! In other news I am starting to get a DIY itch, so hopefully I will have some house projects to post about soon. But let's be honest, this has turned into a serious case of blog gone babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...