Tuesday, October 13, 2009

what the heck is a kumquat?



Apparently, according to babycenter.com the baby is the size of a kumquat this week. I have no idea what that is, so I looked it up. It is a citrus type of fruit that is grown in China. Okay the question of the day is, why can't they just compare the baby to regular old fruits? Not this crazy exotic fruit. Anyway fruit or not, the point is that I'm 10 weeks! We get to see the MD in 2 more weeks and I can hardly wait!

Currently Craving:

Thank goodness for Fairway Grocery. They supply these delicious Kalona Bakery rolls that I am loving!

Also, I decided to throw a few other photos in this post from last weeks happenings. We were able to get together with our good friends Brylee and Ramona for supper (and to surprise them with our news). We ate at the Brown Bottle and then had coffee at the Java House. It was a wonderful evening.

Ramona and I

Bry and Mo

My hubby and I

My amazing hot chocolate


Sigh, I could go for one of those hot chocolates right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...